August 2016

August 14th, 2016

Adeline Says:

August 16th, 2016 at 11:12 am

Hi, my little girl aged 7 years old has this cough issue whereby she will suddenly cough at no reason (especially evening), during cold/rainy days and if she plays a lot or laughs a lot. She has this issue for few years already. She will vomit every time she had it and often depends on cough medicine. We have to give her medicine otherwise her cough non-stop. Now, she knows how to spit out her phlegm already and we try not to give her cough medicine but we rub baby vicks on her chest, back and her feet. About half an hour like that, her cough stops. Is this a form of allergy?

Please advise. Thank you.

Chinese physician answer:
Your child has this issue for many years and recurring, even sometimes cough at no reason. It might be a manifestation of allergy.

So, you should concern about home environment, air, food, plants & toys etc cause it can cause allergy.

At the same time, you should strengthen your child’s physical and take balanced diet to reduce this situation happen. Please avoid to expose to cold and pay attention on weather changes.

Jack Says:

August 28th, 2016 at 12:48 am


I am in my late 30s and I am experiencing male baldness. Is there any Chinese medicine I can take for me to regain my hair?

Chinese physician answer:
You can take Hair Plus Max (BaiNian Brand. Follow the instructions to take) + Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (2 times per day), it would help.

Meanwhile, your diet should be light, take good sleep, regular exercise and relax yourself cause it will improve your condition.

July 2016

July 1st, 2016

af Says:

July 4th, 2016 at 12:06 pm

Hi Im, 44 years old. I always ride bike to work. I used to drinks alcohols. My pennis will soon become soft during intercourse or i will not feel high. In the morning my penis no longer erect like when I was a teenager before. I have weak sex erection and cannot get feelings. Nowadays i use to diarrhea often. I try to go acupuncture but it seems no improvement. Pls advice. thanks

Chinese physician answer:
There are many factors of erectile difficulties and everyone’s circumstance is different.

First, you should start from conditioning your body, it will help indirectly. Meanwhile you should keep away from overnight, smoking and alcohol. You are advised to do regular exercise.

If you diarrhea often, you can take Hai-O Digest-Plus Meal, it will help.

When your diarrhea problem getting better, you can try to consume Hai-O Cordyceps Capsule to strengthen Qi Blood’s healthy.

FAQ 2:
Vincy Says:

July 19th, 2016 at 9:03 am

本人40岁。肠和胃胀风已几年。看了很多中医和西医。好了过后又回来。又有呼吸不顺,有时心跳很快, 心很不舒服。经期后不能喝八珍,喝了会便血,发热。(有内和外痔)。整天很累,怕冷, 喉咙多痰(白痰)。右脚板起床有时会麻。晚上睡觉一边鼻塞。每天多梦(有时恶梦,易醒。



Kevin Says:

July 25th, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Hi Doctor

I’m 20 years old and I am positive I suffer from some sort of Kidney deficiency and perhaps a little spleen and liver deficiency. I started masturbating at the age of 15 and from that point on, it became a habit. By the time I was 18, I felt the following symptoms and they only got worse and worse:

-Excessive hair shedding and visible hair loss
-Lower back pain
-Weak knees
-Sometimes dry and red eyes (especially after ejaculation)
-Frequent urination (even at night)
-Dribbing urine
-Premature ejaculation
-A weaker erection
-Its getting harder to memorize things
-Overall fatigue
-The back of my tongue has a slim white layer
-Sometimes, nocturnal emissions
-Weaker eyesight

Every doctor I’ve visited in the US has told me that my health is fine and that there is no major problem. But through extensive research, I now know that the reason for all of this is my masturbation habit. I have stopped masturbating for 2 months, but the symptoms are still present. Luckily, I discovered Liu Wei Di Huang and Wuzi Yanzong and I have been taking them for two weeks. I definitely feel the best I have ever felt in a long time and I definitely notice my hair shedding less. I visited a TCM doctor, but he advised me to take Liu Wei Di Huang with Jia Wei Xiaoyan instead and not Liu Wei Di Huang with Wuzi yanzong. There was also a lack of communication because he’s English wasn’t good, so it was hard for me to tell him exactly everything. Here are my questions.

1) Should I keep taking these tcm medicines? Is it safe to be taking Liu Wei Di Huang with Wuzi Yanzong? If so, what is your recommended dosage and for how long should I be taking them. Is there such a thing as over dosing on tcm medicines?
2) Is there a difference between regular liu wei di huang and liu wei di huang with fully concentrated pills?
3) Is there perhaps a better TCM medicine that fully focuses on reversing the effects of masturbating that will return my body to before when my habit kicked in and solve ALL of the symptoms I mentioned?
4) How often can I have sex when taking this medicine without losing my progress?
5) Is there any other TCM that will regrow my lost hair?
6) How often should I exercise and sleep?
6) When do you estimate the time that my body will finally be considered “back to normal” from the masturbation symptoms.

I really appreciate everything. Thank you!

Chinese physician answer:
This is not a big problem, you do not worry too much.

If you feel helpful to your body with taking Liu Wei Di Huang Wan and Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan, then you should continue.

These two medicines are able to strengthen the Qi blood and kidneys.

You have a long-term excessive masturbation habit, thus your health is affected. You are advised to rest more, go to bed early and do appropriate exercise cause it will help you to recover faster.

As for how long, it varies with the individual.

May 2016

May 1st, 2016

Jan Says:

May 6th, 2016 at 10:21 am

Selamat sejahtera tuan /puan,

Saya ada masalah untuk kekalkan ketegangan alat sulit saya. Umur saya sekarang 35 tahun.
Jika saya ingin bersama isteri saya ketika itu akan tegang tapi tidak lama dan lembik semula ketika hendak intercourse.
Ketika bangun pagi pun alat sulit saya jarang menegang seperti dulu.

Boleh ke pil Euryjack dan Celgynic membantu saya.
Jika saya makan kedua-duanya, apakah kebaikan yg akan saya dapat..?

Terima kasih tuan/puan.

Our reply:
Dear Customer,

For the product mentioned, you can take Eury Jack, which contains Tongkat Ali and Cistanche deserticola to promote testosterone production, boosting energy and promote blood circulation. At the same, you may consult your doctor for the necessary treatment.

July 2015

July 1st, 2015

foo Says:

July 15th, 2015 at 5:08 pm




June 2015

June 1st, 2015

IZA Says:

June 5th, 2015 at 10:36 am

Dear Hai-O,
My husband got quite cronic diabetes, which is his sugar blood test reading almost to 20. I found that Honbo Bio HBS is quite good for diabetes patient.

1.Can you advise whether this product halal for muslim to use?
2.Please advise another product that suitable for diabetes patient, to reduce the sugar blood?

Thank You.

Chinese physician answer:
Your sugar blood test reading almost to 20 is quite high so you must take medicine and go for the follow-up consultation regularly.

Honbo Bio HBS is manufactured by using plant herbs and it has the function of physical adjustment.

This product doesn’t have HALAL certificate.

May 2015

May 1st, 2015

Vince Says:

May 13th, 2015 at 4:21 pm


Any medication can be use to cure fatty liver problem ? At the same time, my urine also got bubbles but blood test & urine test report shown all are ok ?


Chinese physician answer:
First, you should adjust your life style, eat something light, do more exercise and reducing entertaining & alcohol etc.

At the same time, you can try to consume Honbo LVR Guard(康堡護肝靈), it will help.

If your report shown all OK then you no need to worry about it. Just drink plenty of water will do.

Farida KM Says:

May 19th, 2015 at 3:41 pm

My brother is sufferring from severe diabetic wound/ulcer. Do you have any outlet/branch in Ipoh. Kindly advice.

Chinese physician answer:
Yes, please refer the below address:

Hai-O Raya Berhad (Ipoh Branch)
No.140 & 142, Jalan Sultan Iskandar,
30000 Ipoh, Perak.
(T) +605-2547733
(F) +605-2547853

April 2015

April 1st, 2015

sheryl Says:

April 8th, 2015 at 5:50 pm


I would like to ask is there any medicine that can recommend to stop the dandruff and hair fall after give birth for 6 months and I previously had thyroid and was removed before give birth. I shed quite a lot of strand everyday.
I also had a severe sinus which every night I will have the nose block and I consult a physican and mention that it is a kind of white worm inside.

How to resolve this both cases?

Chinese physician answer:
For hair loss, you can try to consume Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (海鷗冬蟲夏草丸, 1 capsule each time, day and night) and Shou Wu Pian (首烏片, please follow the instruction).

If your nose block really serious then you can go to see ENT specialist to understand the reason. Also, you can seek Chinese physician for treatment.

In order to alleviate your nose block situation, you should stay away from spicy & fried food and do not open air-con when sleeping or keep the temperature between 24°-25°.

Shirley Says:

April 17th, 2015 at 4:36 pm






Serenne Says:

April 23rd, 2015 at 11:50 am

My son is 5 years old and has flu/post nasal drip most of the time. Kindly advise if there is any chinese medicine suitable for him and the dosage as well.


Chinese physician answer:
Your child can try to take Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (海鷗冬蟲夏草丸), 1/2 of capsule per day, take it 6 consecutive days. And then stop taking for a week, thereafter take it 6 consecutive days again.

Repeat the method for 3 times and thereafter you can follow the above method for 6 consecutive days every month until your child is physically strong then stop.

Please stop taking when your child in fever, cold, diarrhea or uncomfortable.

jai Says:

April 26th, 2015 at 4:09 pm

hi , im 21 years old and i have a deep problem with my hair .
loss , weak ,I have a baldness in the front corner area .

so i want suggestion which product have to chose from HOI-O product


Chinese physician answer:
For hair loss problem, you can try to take Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (1 capsule each time, day & night) and Shou Wu Pian (Please follow the instruction.)

June Says:

April 3rd, 2015 at 12:11 pm

I have been suffering with acne problems since Dec 2013. I consulted a skin specialist who prescribed me with isotretinoin and anti acne skincare range to cleanse my face. I was on isotretinoin for about 6 months and then stopped but continue with the skincare products. My skin was under control until January this year where the acne problems come again. I only have clogged pores, blackheads or pimples at the lower part of my cheek and chin area. Other parts of the face are all clear. Is this hormonal acne? Can TCM solve my problem? It’s very frustrating and affecting my self esteem.

Chinese physician answer:
Hormone is one of the common cause of acne, especially 12-20 year old teenager.

You are advised to take light food and less fried & spicy foods.

You can try taking PakTsoPeiPa Capsule (百草枇杷丸) and Honbo Weisgon (康堡常自樂, Probiotic product), it can reduce the acne situation.

February 2015

February 1st, 2015

ku han siang Says:

February 1st, 2015 at 10:33 pm

I have aYang Sheng Chiew 养生酒 with lot no E 170009, seem was bought many years ago. Does it have expire date?

Chinese physician answer:
Actually, Chinese medicated tonic does not have expiry date. We put its product shelf life is 5 years and it was required by Minister of Health.

So, if your YSC store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight then it is ok to consume. Thanks.

amira Says:

February 4th, 2015 at 5:06 pm

Saya dan suami telah berkahwin selama 3 tahun dan kami tidak mempunyai zuriat. saya telah menjalani pemeriksaan pakar o&g. namun hasilnya mendukacitakan kerana mendapati saya di diagnose premature ovarian failure atau kata lain menopause awal kerana hormon fsh saya 106 dan repeat test 116. saya baru berumur 27 tahun mempunyai berat 50kg dan berketinggian 153cm. suami saya tidak mempunyai sebarang masalah dimana sfa normal. Dr menyatakan saya tidak mempunyai peluang langsung untuk hamil. satu-satunya cara adalah mengambil anak angkat dan egg donor. saya amat sedih… bolehkan tuan/puan memberi saya alternatif untuk cara saya dapatkan anak?

Chinese physician jawab:
Jika doktor telah mengesahkan bahawa anda tiada peluang untuk kehamilan, maka anda hanya boleh menerima hakikat ini kerana ia tidak dapat mengubahnya.

Anda boleh mempertimbangkan cara mengambil anak angkat atau egg donor.

nurul Says:

February 11th, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Saya di sahkan tiub tersumbat dia kedua dua belah, (hydrosalpinx) ada tak perubatan herba cina yang boleh merawat masalah saya ni?

Chinese physician jawab:
Tiub tersumbat yang ringan boleh dirawat dengan perubatan cina, tetapi ia harus menjalani pembedahan jika serius.

Anda boleh mendapat diagnosis dan rawatan daripada Chinese physician agar mereka boleh memberi ubat yang sesuai mengikut keadaan fizikal anda.

Rawatan memerlukan masa dan kesabaran kerana ia bukan satu dua kali boleh diseleaikan.

January 2015

January 1st, 2015

Jessie Says:

January 4th, 2015 at 7:41 am

My mom just back from china one week ago. She feels colds all the time n her flu hasn’t gone away since then. She used to be very there anything supplement/hers to be taken to help her recover from this?

Chinese physician answer:
I think your mother get cold while in China and then affect her body & health.

You are advised to bring your mother to seek Chinese physician’s assistant immediately so that they can prescribe medicine & give her treatment according to her body condition.

linda Says:

January 16th, 2015 at 9:25 am

Hi, I am 39 year old n suffering from lots of phlegm for nearly 6 mths. I have seen western doctor and many chinese doctor but never cure. It is worst in morning but during the day if the cough trigger. I will throw out phlegm non stop. The colour of the phlegm is clear white . Some chinese doctor also notice i have heatiness in my body. Kindly advice if cordycep soup will help me. One chinese doctor told me if i take cordycep at my current situation., it will make the phlegm even more. Kindly advice

Chinese physician answer:
There is not suitable for taking Cordyceps if you have cough and body heat.

Since you have cough for months , worst in the morning & phlegm is clear white, so it might not heatiness.

If it is cold cough (phlegm watery, clear & not sticky), cough for long time and haven’t recovered, then Cordyceps will help.

Most importantly, you are advised to see Chinese physician to check whether it is heat or cold cough and then continue to treatment.

Ivy Says:

January 26th, 2015 at 3:16 pm

I have two problems here :-
1) My Husband aged around 35, works hard in moving heavy trolley full of goods everyday. He always has backache, waist ache, nowadays he feels aching in his legs. How can ever lessen such ache or strengthen his physical muscle ?

2) My mother aged around 70. She has been suffering from dizziness. Sometimes in midnight or day time, when she is going to move into some posture, for eg, she is doing her hair in saloon, after lying down for some times, by the time she needs to get up, she feel dizzy, it is like everything around her is swirling. The worst she might get to vomit.

Please advise.

Chinese physician answer:
1. Please take notice of your husband’s back or legs whether strain or not. He was advised to reduce the workload and rest more during non-working day so that it will not be getting worst. He is advised to consult Chinese physician for diagnosis e.g. acupuncture treatment or prescribing to improve his situation.

2. Your mother may have anemia or other illnesses, you should bring her to check and find the reason out. When your mum wake up next time, please ask her don’t stand up and walk directly, she should sit on the bed for minutes then stand up slowly to avoid dizzy suddenly.

zamimah Says:

January 31st, 2015 at 5:52 pm

if asthma and gastric person can consume Beijing Te Zhi Bai Feng Wan?

Chinese physician answer:
Beijing Te Zhi Bai Feng Wan is made of precious herbal ingredients which do not cause irritant to stomach. However, if you do find any discomfort upon consuming the product, please consult doctor.

ms lee Says:

January 30th, 2015 at 11:38 am

im 25 year old girl,my hair is middle long level. but still drop alot of hair, please advice

Chinese physician answer:
You can try to take Shou Wu Pian (首烏片) and Hai-O Cordyceps capsules (海鷗冬蟲夏草丸). It might have some help to reduce your hair loss problem.

December 2014

November 26th, 2014

Norizan Omar Says:

December 1st, 2014 at 10:14 am

Hi, i am norizan. My daughter, 4 years old. Now almost 2 years having running nose. Went to hospital, scope was carried out, on antibiotic for quite sometime, but still not recover. I have just started the HaniCare for her. Is it OK?

Chinese physician answer:
Yes, you can start HaniCare for your daughter.

Your daughter can also take Hai-O Cordyceps Capsule after consuming HaniCare in order to strengthen her body. 1/2 of capsule per day, take it 6 consecutive days. And then stop taking for a week, thereafter take it 6 consecutive days again. Repeat the method for 3 times and thereafter you can follow the above method for 6 consecutive days every month until your child is physically strong then stop.

Please stop taking when your child in fever, cold, diarrhea or uncomfortable.

jackM Says:

December 3rd, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Hai sy ada masalah berpeluh secara berlebihan, dan keadaan yg saya rasa tidak normal. Apa yang mengganggu saya ialah ia beri effect pada kerja saya di tempat kerja walaupun berada dalam keadaan sejuk berpenghawa dingin. Tangan sy berpeluh, muka dan sy rasa seluruh badan saya. Saya ada merancang nk berjumpa dgn pakar. Boleh beri pendapat Dr bagaimana sy hendak mengatasi dan ada cadangan medicine. Perlu kan nasihat kerana ia ganggu kerja seharian sy. Emelkan pada saya. Terima Kasih

Chinese physician jawab:
Anda boleh mengawal makanan, cuba makanan yang tawar, elakkan pedas kerana ia akan melegakan keadaan anda.

Sesetengah orang dilahirkan dengan kelenjar peluh yang banyak. Jika ia mengganggu kerja seharian anda, boleh cuba pembedahan kecil (Penyingkiran sebahagian kelenjar peluh). Anda boleh mendapat nasihat daripada pakar.

Adeline Says:

December 15th, 2014 at 1:56 pm


I noticed my husband has yellow eyes. Is it link to his liver? Any herbs from Hai-O he can consume to strengthen his body? Many thanks.

Chinese physician answer:
Yellow eyes is not necessarily a liver problem. You can know the liver function by doing blood test.

You can try to consume Honbo LVR Guard and Hai-O Cordyceps Capsules cause both can protect and strengthen body.

Chun kit Says:

December 26th, 2014 at 7:39 am

My son 2 1/2 years old have been having random cough everyday for last 2 months. Cough for about an hour each everyday and stopped after. Type of cough changes from dry to wet and dry. Tried asthma type steroids recommended by dr but didn’t work. Last few days have been phelgmy with no running nose. Read your website if cough not recovered dont take cordyseps. Can I let him take cordyseps with the western medicine?

Chinese physician answer:
Your son can try to take Hai-O Cordyceps Capsule. ½ of capsule per day after 1 ½ - 2 hours consuming western medicine, take it 6 consecutive days. And then stop taking for a week, thereafter take it 6 consecutive days again. Repeat the method for 3 times and thereafter you can follow the above method for 6 consecutive days every month until your child is physically strong then stop.

Please stop taking when your child in fever, cold, diarrhea or uncomfortable.

fuzah Says:

December 31st, 2014 at 9:14 pm

hi sir,

i’m having gray hair problem since 30…im 32 now and its worsen every you still sellling the shouwu capsule coz i just read the related comments from year 2007/09, then when i try to buy from ur estore and i couldnt find it…


Chinese physician answer:
You can get Shouwu capsule in any Hai-O Chain Store in Malaysia. Any further details please call 03-33438889 . Thanks.