Archive for the ‘FAQ’ Category

September 2018

Saturday, September 1st, 2018

Rafidah Says:

September 5th, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Hai…saya nak tanya…jika seseorang(perempuan) ada masalah telur yang kecil.
Yang Menyebabkan dia tidak dapat ada zuriat..
Adakah Pil Maharani Dapat Membantu Masalah dia…
Sebab dah buat Rawatan IUI 3 kali…Tapi Masih tidak ada hasil nye…
Dalam Kes Ni…suami tidak ada masalah…
Adakah…Maharani…dapat Membantu dalam usha dia mendapat zuriat…walaupun dia mempunyai masalah telur kecil…

Our reply:
Maharani Bai Feng Wan is specially formulated to meet the health needs of women. It contains natural herbal ingredients that help to support a healthy circulation system, as well as a healthy female reproductive system. This herbal supplement also supports overall health and keeps up your energy levels throughout your busy day.

The standard dosage 1 ball of pills each time.
You can only take it after menstrual periods.


September 16th, 2018 at 9:12 pm



Hope the above can assist you.

August 2018

Thursday, August 2nd, 2018

mary Says:

August 4th, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Hie i havent seen my period since 2013 and i got no child had miscarriages in 2010 im now 39 is there any possibility that i can hav my period back and have a child the doctor say homornes not balance

Chinese physician answer:
Because of your period is not coming since 2013 and was told by doctor that imbalance hormone.

So you are advised to seek Chinese physician’s consultation and they will provide you appropriate treatment according to your body condition.

Treatment needs patience and time, plus regular follow to adjust your body condition.

July 2018

Sunday, July 1st, 2018

Rei Says:

July 4th, 2018 at 5:37 am

Hi doctor,

Any recommendation on the medicine or supplemental product that would help in solving the problem of sweaty feet? It’s been quite long time and I have been seeking for several way but so far, don’t see any change.

Kindly advise and I look forward for your reply.

Chinese physician answer:
You can try to take Hai-O Digest-Plus Powder, which will help the problem of sweaty feet.

Cassy Says:

July 4th, 2018 at 2:24 am

Can TianQi powder be used for long term? After I eat TianQi powder, I feel more energetic and my neck pain has gone.

Chinese physician answer:
You can consume TianQi powder for 2-3 month then stop for a week.

After that you can take American Ginseng TianQi powder.

April 2018

Sunday, April 1st, 2018

chloe Says:

April 19th, 2018 at 4:51 pm

What supplement should i take for blocked fallopian tubes?

Chinese physician answer:
For the blocked fallopian tubes, it is the best to seek diagnosis of Chinese physician and then they can provide you appropriate treatment according to your physical needs to achieve better results.

November 2017

Wednesday, November 1st, 2017

roy choo Says:

November 8th, 2017 at 12:06 pm


I am 40yrs old male and recently I found that I am getting restless and cannot focus on my work. i used to be active in basketball but now I cant seem to find the energy to play the sport. Often my back got sore and stiff after playing the game. Recently the back pain becomes worse and there is numbness going to my buttock and leg. I was told that Tze Pao SanPien Pills is good to nourish my body. Do you recommend it for my case?

rgds Roy Choo

Chinese physician answer:
According to what you mentioned, you should go for body check up as soon as possible to understand the causes of sore and stiff. This situation generally will not happen, there must be some factors. You can only take the appropriate medicine and treatment after knowing the reason. Thanks.

March 2017

Sunday, March 12th, 2017

Jason Loh Says:

March 16th, 2017 at 10:41 am

My mum is having a minor stroke…and currently recovering due to frequent visit to acupunture centre. I wonder can my mum take the HaiO Yang Sheng Chew to improve her blood circulation and at the same time, give her the energy to walk? Any recommended product?

Chinese physician answer:
In the case of your mother, it is better to consult the physician of acupuncture centre in order to introduce the product which suits your mother. It’s because the physician knows your mother’s condition more.

February 2017

Thursday, February 2nd, 2017

Li Bing Says:

February 3rd, 2017 at 1:54 pm








Qing Yu Says:

February 12th, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I am 55 years lady and recently i have trouble to get to sleep. wake up at 3am and unable to fall asleep for nearly two months. please advise.

Chinese physician answer:
It might be caused by non-smooth of internal organs’ blood & Qi. You can take the diagnosis and treatment through Chinese physician. They will prescribe according to your body condition to improve the constitution.

Sleeping quality is very important and you are advised to seek medical treatment immediately.

Mal Says:

February 14th, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Hi im married for 3 years. At early my mensus was ok. time to go its gt lesser and lesser but on date my period. Til nw no baby.

Chinese physician answer:
If your menstruation is getting lesser then it might be related to the deficiency of Qi & blood. You better go for physical conditioning through the diagnosis and treatment of Chinese medicine to strengthen your constitution and increase the chances of pregnancy.

If you married for 3 years and still not pregnant, we recommend you go for body check-up to understand the reasons although the sex life is normal.

December 2016

Sunday, January 1st, 2017

Mei Yen Says:

December 1st, 2016 at 11:19 am

After entering into 1.5 to 2 years old, my son easily get flu and cough. He is now 2.5 years old and got flu for a week and recovered. But 2 days of recovering from flu, he starts coughing. He has been coughing for almost 2 months. He has seen western doctors, they either said he is allergy or with mild asthma and given “pu fei” medicine . He is also taking some Chinese medicine powder to improve his lungs. But he still almost coughs every night at 12.00 mid night, 5am or he awakes. He sometimes also has mild cough when he takes nap in the afternoon. He started with long cough but now with short cough but repeating every day. Sometimes I feel that he is with phlegm but sometimes it is dry cough. His body size is standard and an active boy, staying free from haze, and seldom have outside food.
What should I do to stop him from coughing? Thanks.

Chinese physician answer:
Your child can try to take Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (海鷗冬蟲夏草丸), 1/2 of capsule (open the capsule) per day, take it 4 consecutive days. And then stop taking for a week, thereafter take it 4 consecutive days again. Repeat the method for 3 times and thereafter you can follow the above method for 4 consecutive days every month until your child is physically strong then stop.

Please stop taking when your child in fever, cold, diarrhea or uncomfortable.

Tan Says:

December 22nd, 2016 at 10:40 am

Need your advice, my wife are 47 years old. Din’t take any medicine.

1)Its almost a year she will suffer heavy head pain when having period.
2)Weak eye slight, already seek eye specialist (given eye-drop only). easily feel tired when see computer or hp.
3)Always had head & neck pain.

Sleeping time 11pm to 6am.
Thank for advice.

Chinese physician answer:
For your wife’s situation, it might be related to her physical weakness, so she can be diagnosed by Chinese medicine and acupuncture to improve. Chinese physician will give a suitable prescription according to your wife’s condition.

She was advised to do more exercise, adequate sleep, ease of mind & eating light, there will be improvement.

At the same time, your wife can try to take compound E-Jiao Jiang (复方阿膠漿) that will invigorate Qi and enrich the blood, it will help.

November 2016

Monday, November 7th, 2016

Lily Chan Says:

November 2nd, 2016 at 5:30 pm

My daughter 8 years old, having flu and cough with phlegm almost every quarter. Every morning also keep sneezing during wake up time.

Can you advise any Chinese medicine to keep her more strong?

Thank you.

Chinese physician answer:
Your daughter can try to take Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (海鷗冬蟲夏草丸), 1/2 of capsule per day, take it 6 consecutive days. And then stop taking for a week, thereafter take it 6 consecutive days again.

Repeat the above method for 3 times.

Please stop taking when your child in fever, cold, diarrhea or uncomfortable.

chew hea ming Says:

November 11th, 2016 at 11:56 am







Mary Chan Says:

November 24th, 2016 at 2:45 pm

I experience frequent gas in stomach. If eat not on time, the gas will accumulate and cannot eat much.
Hemoglobin level also low from blood test and heart beat is very fast.

Can you advise what to take and reason for this problem?

Chinese physician answer:
Your problem is caused by poor digestive system.

You can take Hai-O Digest Plus Meal (海鷗健胃保健餐) to improve your symptoms gradually.

August 2016

Sunday, August 14th, 2016

Adeline Says:

August 16th, 2016 at 11:12 am

Hi, my little girl aged 7 years old has this cough issue whereby she will suddenly cough at no reason (especially evening), during cold/rainy days and if she plays a lot or laughs a lot. She has this issue for few years already. She will vomit every time she had it and often depends on cough medicine. We have to give her medicine otherwise her cough non-stop. Now, she knows how to spit out her phlegm already and we try not to give her cough medicine but we rub baby vicks on her chest, back and her feet. About half an hour like that, her cough stops. Is this a form of allergy?

Please advise. Thank you.

Chinese physician answer:
Your child has this issue for many years and recurring, even sometimes cough at no reason. It might be a manifestation of allergy.

So, you should concern about home environment, air, food, plants & toys etc cause it can cause allergy.

At the same time, you should strengthen your child’s physical and take balanced diet to reduce this situation happen. Please avoid to expose to cold and pay attention on weather changes.

Jack Says:

August 28th, 2016 at 12:48 am


I am in my late 30s and I am experiencing male baldness. Is there any Chinese medicine I can take for me to regain my hair?

Chinese physician answer:
You can take Hair Plus Max (BaiNian Brand. Follow the instructions to take) + Hai-O Cordyceps capsule (2 times per day), it would help.

Meanwhile, your diet should be light, take good sleep, regular exercise and relax yourself cause it will improve your condition.